Monday, March 7, 2005

What to do?

I don't know what to do.  I just got home from class and there is nothing to do but the same old same old before I go to work.  I'll probably end up playing StarCraft and watching tv.  I bought a bunch of new dvds yesterday.  I got Wayne's World 1 and 2, Beastmaster, and the season two of Star Gate: SG-1.  I also bought a white suede leather jacket that has a skull and cross bones one the back.  It looks really cool and it did't cost me too much.

I also bought a nice linen shirt by Structure.  Structure is now selling in Sears, which is cool, because A: I like Structure, and B:  I have a Sears Card.  So that's works out in my favor.

The past two nights of work have been interesting.  I'm still on aisle four.  Saturday night was our busiest of the week.  It was not too bad though.  The guy I'm working with is on managements shit list because he dicks around instead of doing his work.  The last two night they've been watching him.  I, on the other hand, am on their Saints list because I do my work, I work at a good pace, I stay in my area, and when I'm done I go ask them if they need any help with their work.  I was told last night the my evaluation would definitly reflect my hard work.  Hopefully in 90 days that will translate to another $0.50 per hour.

My off days are Tuesday and Wednesday, for sure.  This week we can work over time an so I've been taking thirty minute lunches every night.  I'm also going to work Tuesday and night, and, depending on the weather I may work Wednesday night.  It's raining right now, but if it is clear Wednesday I am going to grill some hamburgers and invite some people over.  May I can get Stephanie to show up.

No comments: