Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Neglecting My Studies

Since I moved into my new apartment I have not performed a single spell.  I've been completely neglecting my study of magic.  I need to get back into my groove of experimentation.  I've got a couple of ideas to work on, but I'm not sure where they are going yet.  I guess now, since I am living on a budget, it would be a good idea to look into some money spells.

I need to start working magic again so that I don't just give up on it entirely.  I need to make it a habit again.  I do admit that I'm getting more and more frustrated with the utter bullshit that I keep running accross out there.  It would be nice to find even one book that didn't read like a neo-feminist self help guide.  Oh, well.  I guess that's life. 

All in all I just need to do more.  I've got free time, and I need to use some of it for magical study and practice.  I need to explore.  There are a lot of spells I want to do that I never get around too.  It's time to change that. 

It was, and remains my hope that living alone will make my practice easier.  I have more privacy now.  I don't have to worry about be bothered.  I have more space now too and I might look into performing some more complicated rituals.  Space was always one of my limiting factors before.  It is not anymore.

I really wish I had not been forced to abandon my staff project.  That really pissed me off, but it had to be done.  I put so much work into it though.  Maybe I can start another.  It might be better to make a wand instead not that I'll not be expecting to have to work outside.  Space is still a bit of an issue and a wand is much smaller than a staff.

1 comment:

autumnsavril said...

Wow.  I'm only about five days late with this one.  I have only been getting online enough to play my vampire game and quickly run through my e-mail.

Money spells are tricky.  I say that because if they were so easy to cast, we'd all be rolling in dough.  I'm personally of the opinion that magic in general is a fairly simple concept (but don't tell that to the new-age bunnies) and basically easy to grasp and use, but maybe I'm wrong.  If I were right I'd have tons of cash and none of this bad luck stuff I've been getting lately would be.

Speaking of, I haven't even touched Magical Muses lately.  I'm going to hop over there and write an entry or something.

Avril