Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Nothing Much

I have not really done anything the last two days.  Yesterday I went to my one class and then read and watched movies for the rest of the day.  Today I did pretty much the same thing, except John came over after work and Jennifer after class.  We rented Shark Tale, a not so subtle social commentary on homosexuality.  I'm surprised Southern parents weren't up in arms about it.

I'm planing on linking my journal after I post this.  I have not been getting my alerts either.  When I signed on I simply could not believe Avril had been online all day and not written a single entry.  I was correct in that belief.  I hate AOL.

Tomorrow I have Existentialism at 11.  I'm hoping Stephanie shows up and manages to make it through the entire class.  She was still feeling a little sick last week.  It was weird, because the day before I had been over her house so she could copy my notes and she seemed fine.  One of those things I guess. 

I'm planning on doing some entries on magic sometime soon.  I want to work up a compulsion spell.  I have an idea for two types.  One works on me, making me appear to be more trustworthy and worth listening too.  The other works on a specific person and makes them want to do whatever I want.  They're both still in the brainstorming stage for now.

1 comment:

autumnsavril said...

Sounds interesting.

I really wanted to see Shark Tale . . . did you notice that since Finding Nemo was such a big hit, they've done all the animated films with big stars?  From what I can remember, Shark Tale is supposed to have Will Smith, Angelina Jolie, Joe Peshi (maybe?), Robert DeNiro, etc., etc., etc.

Madagascar is the newest one coming out, and it looks like it's going to be funny as well.  Also full of big stars, though at the moment I can't remember whom.

Avril