Tuesday, February 22, 2005

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

The Good:  Last Friday I started Tom Clancy's Executive Orders.  It's 1,358 pages long and I'm on page 828.  Needless to say, it is excellant.  I'm really enjoying it.  It's been a long time since I've read any Tom Clancy and now I remember why he is one of my favorite authors.  I also got a pleasant surprise in the mail today.  State Farm sent me a refund of $62.70.  It's not much, but every little bit counts now that I'm living alone. 

The Bad:  I got a call from Linda in personnel at WalMart yesterday.  I'm scheduled to go in for my orientation Friday at 9:00 AM.  I know I shouldn't  consider starting my job a bad thing, but I'm a little nervous about it.  I've never had any job before, let alone a full time one.  It's going to be rough until I get used to it.  It will be better in the summer when I won't have classes though. 

The Ugly:  I had a History of Modern Europe midterm Monday.  I had to wing it, much as I hate doing that.  The essay I had to write covered so much that I couldn't get it down on paper before hand without starting over a hundred times.  I finished it though, even though I hurried the last bit.  I spent every minute of the hour and fifteen minutes I had on the test.  I had to do some ID's and multiple choice after the essay.  I hope I did okay, but it could be extremely ugly.

2 comments:

autumnsavril said...

Isn't that the title of a Veggie Tales movie?

"The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly."

Ave

rampage841512 said...

I was refering to the Clint Eastwood movie "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly."  I know nothing about Veggie Tales.